Thursday, May 7, 2009

I used to like being sick...

Do you remember way back in grade school when it was awesome to get sick? You would get to stay at home and watch all the cool tv shows that only come on while you're normally at school and be totally pampered by your mom and dad. Man, that was so awesome. I mean, going to the doctor has never been fun, but at least they used to give me hackysacks for getting a shot and not hiding under a chair.
Being sick in college sucks. I have to drive myself to the doctor when I'm so dizzy I almost can't see straight, and then the doctor tells me I have a sinus infection and gives me these HUGE pills I have to take that make me ridiculously sick to my stomach and even more dizzy than I was to start out with. hooray. And I still have to come to work because I need money and can't afford to take anymore time off.
*sigh* All I really want to do is go home and have someone make me buttered toast and watch cartoons.

3 comments:

  1. if i lived in cs, i'd do that for you. feel better. please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eesh...don't drive yourself to the doctor like that. Call me next time!!! Some ginger ale might help your stomach. Feel better soon and let me know if you need something! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Amanda. That's not fun. I know what you mean. I may live in town, but that does not mean I get taken care of by my parents and usually I just suffer until it passes. Isn't being grown up fun!!! lol, love you and can't wait for you to come home.

    ReplyDelete